Why are Quicken's online service unavailable at this time

David Zigler
David Zigler Member ✭✭
When attempting a One Step Update I immediately get the following message
"Quicken's Online Service is unavailable at this time. Please wait at least ten minutes, then try again.
I waited 24 hours and tried again - same message and again, and again.............
Quicken Version R32.10
Build 27.1.32.10
Windows 10 Home Edition
Bank - Red River Credit Union, Texarkana, TX
Express Web Connect

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @David Zigler

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like Quicken may think you're not connected to the server. We can try signing out and back in to see if that may resolve the issue we're having. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    Hello @David Zigler

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like Quicken may think you're not connected to the server. We can try signing out and back in to see if that may resolve the issue we're having. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• David Zigler
    David Zigler Member ✭✭
    Thanks for your help. I had changed my Quicken password and forgot that it would affect the Quicken program.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @David Zigler

Glad to hear the issue resolved for you! If you do run into any further issues please let us know and we can take another look!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • rhoover3357
    rhoover3357 Member
    Your advise to David Zigler worked for me as I was having the same issue for the past few days. :)
  • Quicken Francisco
    @rhoover3357

Thanks for letting us know as well that you were able to get the issue resolved as well. If you run into any issue please let us know!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Quicken Francisco
    @rhoover3357

Thanks for letting us know as well that you were able to get the issue resolved as well. If you run into any issue please let us know!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.