Where did all my Mortgage Detail go?

Options
buonarotti
buonarotti Member ✭✭
Finalizing my tax reports, I noticed all detail for mortgage interest, insurance, and taxes are gone for the last 3 years! This, as I just refinanced, and was preparing to transfer and close the mortgage account.
Mortgage payments have come from my WF Bank account, which shows the correct amount leaving the account, but not detail under the split, just the total payment amount.
From the WF Bank Account, the mortgage payment shows the full amount paid (without the detail of taxes, interest, insurance...), and when I try going to the matching transfer in the Mortgage account, I get the message: "the transfer transaction is to an account that no longer exists in Quicken".
From the Mortgage account, the mortgage payment shows the principal amount (I assume it is the correct amount), and when I try going to the matching transfer in the WF Bank account, it brings me there...
This represents a lot of time and work (over 3 years of payments)... please tell me Quicken can restore this detail that just got whacked from my account.....

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think about the only hope you have is restoring from a backup and seeing if it is there.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • buonarotti
    buonarotti Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I'm figuring on that... The main concern I have is why did it happen in the first place?
    And it totally challenges my confidence in Quicken being reliable for personal and business [tax] related reporting when critical data like this drops out...
This discussion has been closed.