Bill and Income Reminders Marked Skipped

After last update, Quicken marked all my Bill and Income Reminders as skipped. How can I "unskip" these so they are entered into the register?

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be able unskip the skipped reminders by resetting their Due next on date.  

You may experience an issue if you happen to attempt to back date a reminder to a date earlier than the last entered: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7876084/cant-adjust-bill-reminder-date
  • I was able to unskip 3 skipped future reminders. What did they all have in common? They all had auto enter set to 30 days. I reset to 28 days, and now the three items show unskipped.
  • Darrell L Childress
    Darrell L Childress Member ✭✭
    I found this solution to the skipped reminders. Make sure the days to automatic entry are less then when you have an active payment scheduled to the payee. Since changing my automatic entry days to 20 days , I have not had a skipped reminder. I tried the 31, 29 and 28 days to automatic entry and each one had a skipped reminder.
  • Mark Coil
    Mark Coil Member ✭✭
    I had 2 paycheck reminders with the auto entry set to 30 days. Not only did they show "Skipped" in the reminders list, but they also did not show up in my budget and as projected amounts in the tax planner. When I set the auto entry to 28 days, they no longer showed as "skipped" and they are correctly accounted for in the budget and tax planner!
This discussion has been closed.