Loan payment posted in checking account but not reducing loan liability account

I switched banks from which a loan payment is drafted and now the loan liability account is not updating when the payment hits. Any thoughts?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @dalrad1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

Also, is the loan set up for automatic transaction downloads or do you have it set up as a manual account? And when looking at the loan account register, does the payment transaction show in the register, or is it missing from there as well?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @dalrad1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

Also, is the loan set up for automatic transaction downloads or do you have it set up as a manual account? And when looking at the loan account register, does the payment transaction show in the register, or is it missing from there as well?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dalrad1
    dalrad1 Member ✭✭
    Thanks! I reinitiated the transaction setup for this loan and everything downloaded. Thanks so much for the quick response.
This discussion has been closed.