How to resolve online services unavailable issue?

Options
SFL
SFL Member
When trying to do one step update, I'm getting a message that online services are unavailable for the past 24 hours.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @SFL

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like Quicken may think you're not connected to the server. We can try signing out and back in to see if that may resolve the issue we're having. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• SFL
    SFL Member
    Options
    When I follow the steps above and click on the Quicken ID it says if I sign out the Quicken ID below will no longer be linked with this file. I don't want that to happen so I am not sure what to do.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you sign in with the same Quicken ID/password, your ID will be linked to your file again.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • SFL
    SFL Member
    Options
    Thank you this worked.
  • GAU
    GAU Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. However I logged out and now I can't log back in. I've gone through and changed my password. I can log in to this site, but not into my quicken desktop.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @GAU

Could we get more information about the issue? When you try signing in what error message are you met with? Did you recently update or renew Quicken as well? There could be a couple of different things causing the issue you're having. Do you by chance use a VPN? Once you get a chance let us know a bit more about the issue and we'll see what we can do from there.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.