chase credit card statements not downloading

Chase credit card monthly statements are not downloading via ebills. They have not downloaded since oct-nov 2020 (today is Feb 2021). I have relinked them multiple times but new statements won’t download and therefore my bills don’t automatically download current monthly bill amounts.

Also, Xfinity & Wells Fargo credit card statements do not download either.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @jimbean2

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look on our side to see what I could find and do see that it's been quite a long time since you've been able to sync your billers properly. I've tried resyncing them on our side. If you could go to the bills and income tab so that we're able to try validating the billers. You should be able to do so with the refresh wheel in the top right.

Once you've done this please let us know if this helps. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• hwdotson
    hwdotson Member
    This continues to be a problem with many Mac users. Can we get this resolved?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @hwdotson

Thank you for taking the time to come to the Community to post your question, however, this is an older post and less likely to receive an answer.

I would suggest creating a new post for better visibility.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849429/how-to-add-a-post-to-the-community

Be sure to include a description of the issue, any error messages as well as the version of Quicken.

The more information you can provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.