Transactions are not downloading

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Some transactions not downloading in One Step Update.

Comments

• TomF
    TomF Member ✭✭
    Options
    Ditto; I'm having the same issue with two (2) banking accounts not downloading transactions and one (1) credit card is not downloading anything. And there are also new transactions on the account.
    There is no errors, update summary shows that all accounts use web connect.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Hello @TomF

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue although I apologize that you have not received a response.
    We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.
    Please take a moment to navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running. What is the name of the financial institution associated with these accounts?
    How long have you been experiencing this trouble? Have you received any error messages at any point?
    The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.
    Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • TinyT77
    TinyT77 Member
    Options
    All of my accounts that connect via Express Web Connect to not get updated with One Step Update. I have one account that is Direct Connect - It still works(i.e. gets updated/transactions downloaded) with One Step Update. I have had this problem since about 3/25/21. I have called tech support twice for assistance with this issue. They had me deactivate the accounts and then reactivate. One Step Update works properly for all accounts once after that process. All attempts of running One Step Update after the first download after deactivating/reactivating the Express Web Connect accounts fail. None of the Express Web Connect accounts are even listed in the One Step Update Summary; only the one Direct Connect account is listed with it current update information (e.g. 3 accounts (I have 3 accounts in the one bank that uses Direct Connect) updated, 5 new transaction). I just completed a One Step Update on 4/11/21. In the Account List window, all the Express Web Connect accounts were last updated 4/7/21. That is the last time I talked with tech support.

What is the issue with Express Web Connect??????
  • CharlierR
    CharlierR Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem. Investment transactions download but bank and credit card do not. No error message.

Version R32.12 Build 27.1.32.12
  • TomF
    TomF Member ✭✭
    Options
    Tyka,
    I tried to reply to your email, but it is a no-reply mail address.
    TomF
  • pkeegan
    pkeegan Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same or similar problem:
    Problem updating new transactions from the register via Express web connect.
    This problem started occurring during the week of 4/5/2021.

DCU (Digital Federal Credit Union) accounts updated through the transaction register (via Express web connect) don't download any new transactions. The update completes successfully, but the summary says there are 0 new transactions.

DCU accounts updated via the DCU website (via export to Quicken (.qfx)) do download new transactions.

Resetting the accounts did not fix this.

I am running Quicken Deluxe version: R32.12, build: 27.1.32.12
  • Sajks52
    Sajks52 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. I have been using Quicken for 15 years and it just gets worse and worse and so called improvements and updates are made. Give me back my disc!!
  • JayBarSir
    JayBarSir Member
    Options
    Same issue at DCU. Manual download of .QFX file works. Waiting on Quicken for an update.
  • hmiller
    hmiller Member
    Options
    I am also having the same or similar problem with my Redstone Federal Credit Union accounts. No transactions appear after 4/7/21. Connection method is express web connect. Update completes with no errors but no new transactions appear.

I am running Quicken Home, Business and Rental Property version R32.12, build 27.1.32.12 on a PC running Windows 10 Home, version 2004, OS build 19041.867.
  • pkeegan
    pkeegan Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    My DCU (Digital Federal Credit Union) accounts updated through the transaction register (via Express web connect) are working today. Has anyone else noticed a change?
  • hmiller
    hmiller Member
    Options
    Yes my RFCU (Redstone Federal Credit Union) accounts are working today.
  • TomF
    TomF Member ✭✭
    Options
    Tyka,

Quicken Deluxe / Build 27.1.32.12 / Version R32.12

Credit Cards

Capital One Card Services

Citibank

Also this happening with two different checking accounts at Kish Bank

Problem been going on for about one month, there have been no error messages of any kind during One Step Update.

TomF
  • LewisMc
    LewisMc Member
    Options
    I'm having same issue, and have been having the same issue for many months with my Wells Fargo accounts and using One-Step Update. Always receive the CC-580 error. To resolve this, I've had to download the transactions from WF daily direct from the bank and update. Really miss being able to do this through One-Step update, but this seems to be an ongoing problem with Quicken now. My LPL accounts will no longer update either. And yes, I've also tried the delete account and re-add the account. No difference. Worked a few months ago, now it doesn't.

Quicken Deluxe / Build 27.1.32.12 / Version R32.12

LewisMc :(
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @LewisMc

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response. 

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly by phone on Monday for advanced troubleshooting steps. 

Quicken Care has the tools to review the log files and escalate the issue if necessary.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.