Trouble getting 3 new Securities "Price Day Change" column to populate

Options
PCWizard
PCWizard Member ✭✭
I'm running Quicken Deluxe for Windows, version R32.12, Build 27.1.32.12. I recently added 3 new Securities (MF & ETF) and when I run One Step Update to get end of day quotes the Price Day Change for these 3 Securities never appear. No arrow, no number. Oddly, Quote/Price, Shares, Market Value, Cost Basis, Gain/Loss, etc. all appear properly. I've confirmed all are checked in the Security List to Download Quotes. Any ideas?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @PCWizard

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if we might need to update the quotes individually in order to get the additional details here. You can try this by going across the top to tools > security list. Click on one of the securities you're having issues with. From here you can update the stock in the top left. Additionally you're also able to redownload asset prices and historical prices by clicking more on in the top left and they'll both be available options.

Once you've had a chance to try updating the securities individually let us know if you're able to get the additional data. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @PCWizard

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if we might need to update the quotes individually in order to get the additional details here. You can try this by going across the top to tools > security list. Click on one of the securities you're having issues with. From here you can update the stock in the top left. Additionally you're also able to redownload asset prices and historical prices by clicking more on in the top left and they'll both be available options.

Once you've had a chance to try updating the securities individually let us know if you're able to get the additional data. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• PCWizard
    PCWizard Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks much for responding with a suggestion that seems to have resolved the issue.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @PCWizard

Glad to hear it worked for you! If you do run into any other issues please let us know so that we're able to take another look!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.