Can't update Ford Credit. get CP_SCRIPT_ERROR_:ccscrape.163 (Q Mac)

Options
Bob13
Bob13 Member ✭✭
Can log into Ford credit. Since mid February have not been able to get update through quicken. Quicken returns error: "CP_SCRIPT_ERROR_:ccscrape.163:invalid Wareki year . Account Key change required"

In quicken account settings, when try to reset name and password to reset account, it returns: "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.163)"

Please assist if possible. The only option I have is quicken connect. Th other options, such as direct connect are greyed out and unavailable.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Bob13

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. With the specific error you're getting we're going to want to contact Quicken Support. We'll need to collect logs to figure out exactly what's happening so that we're able to get your connection back up and running. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Bob13

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. With the specific error you're getting we're going to want to contact Quicken Support. We'll need to collect logs to figure out exactly what's happening so that we're able to get your connection back up and running. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

• Bob13
    Bob13 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, Quicken Francisco. Had a long talk with Quicken Support but he could not find the problem and then uploaded the logs, but after review still could not find the problem. He forwarded to the advanced level of support who also could not find the problem and said they needed more time for analysis and would get back to me. I am now waiting for additional diagnosis and response. I'll post when I hear something.
  • thekronk0
    thekronk0 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. I was told that quicken is working with ford credit to resolve this. But no progress has been made. Very frustrating since my subscription renewal is coming up!
  • Bob13
    Bob13 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Who told you quicken was working with Ford Credit to resolve the problem? When I talked with quicken support yesterday they took all my logs (as I stated above), elevated it and said they would get back to me if they got it figured out. Nice to know there is someone else out there with the same issues (and I assume the same error notices). My advice is to call quicken support (Call us at (650) 250-1900) and let them know you are having the issue too.
  • horvatsa
    horvatsa Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have been having this issue since 3/1. I worked with Quicken Support, they took my logs, and also said it would be escalated to advanced support. Still no updates that I am aware of however.
  • Bill Zakowski
    Bill Zakowski Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hey Quicken Support, how about an update. I too sent my log files to you all a few weeks ago?

thank you
  • emhanson76
    emhanson76 Member ✭✭
    Options
    This has been going on for ~ 2 months - multiple calls, multiple error logs being sent. No progress. This needs to be fixed.
  • Bob13
    Bob13 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I received this message from quicken on 31 March:

"Your Quicken Online Banking case was escalated because you were receiving errors with your Express Web Connect (Quicken Windows) or Quicken Connect (Quicken Mac) online activated account(s) at Ford Credit.
    Our service provider's Scripts Operations engineers have researched this issue and confirmed Ford Credit is currently having a script issue, preventing you from successfully downloading transaction into Quicken.
    We are working with your Financial Institution to resolve this issue, however, they have been unable to provide a date as to when this will be resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    If you have any further questions regarding this issue, we would recommend contacting Ford Credit.
    Thank you,
    Quicken Online Banking Escalations Team | Quicken Inc.
    Regards,
    Quicken Customer Care"

Per the above guidance, I contacted Ford Credit and was informed they updated their web interface recently. The person I spoke to did not know what Quicken was and told me the update was outsourced and there was noone I could talk to about it. I patiently explained what quicken was, that it had been around for 38 years and, while he promised to get a message to someone about it, he explained that noone in the room had heard of quicken. I pleaded to talk to someone who was involved in the software update, as I was sure that the requirement to ensure quicken downloads was included was left out, as it was there and the contractors simply broke it and were not aware. He was just as insistent that it was impossible to do that. Good luck.

Bottom line, Quicken has passed the buck to Ford Credit (quicken's last sentence says don't contact us again) and Ford Credit somewhere offshore (although he said he was in Florida) has passed the buck to the Twilight Zone (we don't know who those guys are that broke the system and can't contact them). I'm not holding my breath.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For whatever it's worth ... I would not bother attempting to activate any loan or mortgage account for downloading.  (Not discussing LOC or HELOC accounts here)

An online-connected loan or mortgage account does NOT have a transaction register. All data shown in the account come from whatever information the bank downloads to you ... if this process works at all.

As a result of being connected, the scheduled payment transaction reminder cannot transfer the amount of principal paid into the (non existent) account register and must use a category, usually something like Loan:Principal, instead. The category seems to vary with the Loan Type you selected when creating the loan account in Quicken.

Effective with Quicken Windows 2018+
    you can deactivate an online-connected loan account and regain full control over your transaction register.  However, you should still review the Scheduled Reminder (or Memorized Payee List entry) associated with the monthly loan payments to ensure they now transfer Principal to the loan account register and not to a Category.

• Bob13
    Bob13 Member ✭✭
    Options
    UKR: Not sure what you are talking about. I have never had a problem with loans until Ford. I have 2 home mortgage loans that I pay extra principal on each month. Both banks are easily downloaded into quicken, with the principal and extra principal payments entered into quicken and the balance owed updated. I also have the Ford Credit Loan on my vehicle, which is at 0% interest, which should be a no-brainer as no interest has to be deducted. This has been downloading perfectly into quicken since August of 2018. Beginning in February, after Ford Credit "upgraded" their Ford Credit website, the system stopped working correctly. Quicken says it is a Ford Credit Problem and Ford Credit Customer Service says they don't know because the upgrade was outsourced, as I said.

So, your response that it has to do with the load type that I selected when I set up the loan does not work with an existing loan that was working great for 2 years and then just stopped working.
This discussion has been closed.