Change quicken.com password error - Please try again, and if it still does not work,let us know.

Options
Trying to change my quicken.com password. All I get is the following message which frankly isn't very helpful. Great job quicken!

Please try again, and if it still does not work,let us know.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Ploooplooo

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. With the issue you're having I would recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone so that we're able to take a look on our end to figure out exactly what's happening. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Ploooplooo

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. With the issue you're having I would recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone so that we're able to take a look on our end to figure out exactly what's happening. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

• Ploooplooo
    Ploooplooo Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Good point. They got it done. Thanks for your help
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @Ploooplooo

Glad to hear support was able to get it working for you! If you do run into any further issues please let us know!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.