Register view questions. I'm using R32.12.

When I right click within a register a pop up menu comes up with multiple options such as 'Copy transaction', 'Paste' etc. The menu is dim, how do I change the fonts in this menu? How do I change fonts on the Account list?

Answers

• gooddog50
    gooddog50 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hi QckenForWindowsUser,
    Here's a link to a Quicken Help article that may be of help for you: https://www.quicken.com/support/menu-quicken-missing-not-working-appears-doubled-or-font-size-too-large-or-small
    See if this will do what you want to accomplish. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Quicken since Andrew Tobias "Managing Your Money" V-12 (DOS)
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, Core i7 
    Quicken Premier Subscription
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I right click within a register a pop up menu comes up with multiple options such as 'Copy transaction', 'Paste' etc. The menu is dim, how do I change the fonts in this menu? How do I change fonts on the Account list?

Depending on where you right-click within a register view, not all functions shown in the popup menu are applicable and will be dimmed (shown in light gray), e.g., right-click on an existing transaction, Copy transaction will be enabled; right-click in an empty new transaction line, Copy transaction will be disabled because there's nothing to copy from.