SAFE Credit Union Not Downloading Transactions

dobulej
dobulej Member ✭✭
I have had an issue since last week where my SAFE credit union accounts will not download transactions since last week. it does connect as I can see an updated online balance but it will not download transactions. I have tried to remove and re-add the connection but it still will not download the transactions. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @dobulej,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

Also, when you initially deactivated and reactivated the account(s), did you reactivate through Add Account, or through Settings? If you haven't already, could you please try deactivating the account(s) experiencing this issue again and then reactivating through Add Account (not through Settings)?

Please, follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, to reactivate through Add Account, navigate to Accounts > New > Select the account type, search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dobulej
    dobulej Member ✭✭
    This morning it started working regularly w/o any issues and downloaded all my transactions since last week. no clue what it was, but all good now.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @dobulej Thanks for the update! Glad to hear all is well now. (:

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.