One Step Update Not Working

Options
Mike McAuliffe
Mike McAuliffe Member ✭✭
Running R32.12 of Quicken For Windows. Since early February, 2021, downloads from PNC bank stopped working. In March 24, 2021, spent about an hour with support agent via chat to resolved. Deactivate accounts, deleted account from General tab, Validated the File, and set up account for Express Web Connect. Still unable to download transactions. I now also, noticed that my other accounts outside of PNC are not downloading.

Why should I pay a yearly subscription fee for something that doesn't work.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Mike McAuliffe,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Mike McAuliffe,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mike McAuliffe
    Mike McAuliffe Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Anja

That worked! I'm now able to update my accounts'.

Thank you.
  • Waitingtoretire
    Waitingtoretire Member ✭✭
    Options
    This does work, but I have to repeatedly do the "sign in as a different user" maneuver each time I want to get one step update to work. I never had to do this before recently...
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Waitingtoretire

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having.

In your case I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly.  I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you

Thanks

-Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

This discussion has been closed.