First Financial Bank OH OL-301-A error

I am receiving this error when trying to download transactions. I tried refreshing the brand. Anyone else experiencing this or can give me a fix?

Answers

• Furly
    Furly Member
    Having the same problem. Quicken information area tells me to call the bank, the bank tells me to call Quicken. Recent problem last several weeks. No problems before. Need Quicken contact number for problems
  • balenskis
    balenskis Member
    Same problem and error (OL-301-A) and Quicken info. My last successful download was 03/31/21. Looks like someone made a change for April on one end or the other. Please post a solution when one is found! Thanks.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @balenskis and all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue although I apologize that you have not received a response. 

As this is a Direct Connect error, the error is being sent from the financial institution. However, I would still recommend contacting support directly for help reviewing the logs.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care can help to locate the error in the logs to give you more information to provide the financial institution to help gain traction and get an escalation.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~