cannot download account transactions since january

I cannot download transactions from my td bank account since January. I believe it is from a security upgrade

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @erinkelly,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with TD downloads.  Can you give us some more information so that we can better try to help?

How do you connect with the bank - direct connect, express web connect, or web connect?
    Are you getting any error codes when the downloads fail?  If so, which codes?  If no codes are shown, can you describe exactly what happens?
    When you indicate a "security upgrade" can you provide what type?  For example, are you referring to a new 2 factor authorization requirement, or something similar?
    Which versions of both Windows and Quicken are you currently running?

Thanks.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• erinkelly
    erinkelly Member
    I figured it out thank you... i disabled and then re enabled... seemed to work