Quicken crashes constantly. The zillow connection makes it crash, One step update crashes it you

:( More information....I have reinstalled it ran the File operations and validation, you name it i tried it. Quicken is no longer stable and reliable. How do i correct this. I have Quicken for atleast 10years plus plus

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @471701

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support 

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further. 

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @471701

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support 

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further. 

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • kborchard
    kborchard Member ✭✭
    I have had the same problem -- some properties will do the Zillow update no issue, others crash every time. Even started a brand new file and input everything again and still does it. If you have any solutions would be much appreciated
  • iabudi
    iabudi Unconfirmed ✭✭
    same here 
  • Hello @iabudi,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, however, since this is an older post that was originally created back in April, it is less likely to receive an answer now.

I would suggest creating a new post for better visibility and to potentially receive responses from other users who may currently be experiencing the same problem. Doing so will also assist us with better tracking ability in the event that this issue may result in an escalation being required.

Please be sure to include a description of the issue, any error messages (if applicable) as well as the version of Quicken you have currently running (Help > About Quicken). The more information you are able to provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.