Navy Federal Credit Union not downloading

One Step Update stopped asking for NFCU 2 Factor Authentication 2/13/2021

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue. 

Due to the upcoming release of Covid-19 relief payments, many banks are expecting a high volume of online activity.  In order to maintain their systems, some banks are limiting the amount of traffic to their servers, which may cause temporary issues when attempting to download from these banks into Quicken.

You may follow along with this alert at the line below.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7890198/new-3-11-21-you-may-experience-an-error-adding-or-updating-accounts#latest

Please try waiting to update your accounts, or try updating periodically throughout the day.  These errors may occur sporadically throughout the week.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    Download from NFCU site errors when selecting an NFCU account to link 
    The download brings up the Import Downloaded Transactions dialog.
    Checking Link to existing account and selecting the NFCU account creates error cc-505
  • Essayon
    Essayon Member
    I'm not getting any updates from NFCU at all.
  • johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    Mine worked fine up until this morning.  Hopefully it is a temporary communications issue.  Perhaps the Quicken techs can chime in and inform us users.
  • Essayon
    Essayon Member
    Credit card hasn't updated all year.
  • DB3
    DB3 Member ✭✭
    Downloads from NFCU stopped yesterday for me. I get an error message for everyone of my accounts.
  • Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭
    NFCU stopped updating this morning. Worked yesterday morning.
  • isonclubikin
    isonclubikin Member ✭✭✭✭
    My One Step Update downloads from NFCU started failing yesterday.  It doesn't even bother asking for 2FA.  It just tries to connect and throws a CC-505 error.  Same thing even if I update from the register.
  • johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    It worked before 0800 (I downloaded OSU at approximately 0745) yesterday so your experience helps pin down when the issue began
  • johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    It is unclear whether the issue is with NFCU or with Quicken Servers.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue. 

Due to the upcoming release of Covid-19 relief payments, many banks are expecting a high volume of online activity.  In order to maintain their systems, some banks are limiting the amount of traffic to their servers, which may cause temporary issues when attempting to download from these banks into Quicken.

You may follow along with this alert at the line below.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7890198/new-3-11-21-you-may-experience-an-error-adding-or-updating-accounts#latest

Please try waiting to update your accounts, or try updating periodically throughout the day.  These errors may occur sporadically throughout the week.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    OSU appears to be functioning now.
  • isonclubikin
    isonclubikin Member ✭✭✭✭
    Just tried updating from the Register.  It actually prompted for 2FA this time.  But, after entering it, it failed with a CC-501.  That appears to be on the server end.  So, as Quicken Tyka said, I'll try later.
  • horse4me
    horse4me Member
    I am also having issues downloading from NFCU. This started happening 03/13/21. This AM I log into Quicken and have a red circle with line beside my NFCU account saying it appears to be deleted, you must add again. If that is done, it only downloads transactions from the first of the year and all the categories are screwed up!
  • DB3
    DB3 Member ✭✭
    It started working again for me yesterday (3/13) afternoon and is still working so far.
  • Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭
    Mine seems to be working today. I guess this is an intermittent issue.......
  • Bob Destin
    Bob Destin Member
    Getting 505 errors when attempting to update all 10 Navy Federal Credit Union Accounts for past two days
  • jakeH
    jakeH Member ✭✭
    ^^^ Same
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jakeH

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response.

If you are still experiencing the CC-505 message on Monday, please contact Quicken Support for assistance. Please be sure to communicate to support how many days you have been seeing this message.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Wayne Whalen
    Wayne Whalen Member ✭✭
    Navy Federal has been completly broken for over three months for me
  • Brian112
    Brian112 Member ✭✭
    Quicken is failing to pickup my deposits in Navy Federal Credit Union Checking. These are not "pending", they are confirmed deposits. It picks up dividends and xpenditures in other NFCU accounts. All this wastes time. Let's stop wasting users' time.
This discussion has been closed.