Support staff not that good

slickparent
slickparent Member, Windows Beta Beta
:(
I recently had a problem with Bills & Income reminders where Quicken would create duplicate future bills or reminders, throwing off projected balances. Support told me my DB was corrupt and could do nothing.
I fixed it myself.
I recall a previous problem, to which support basically gave me the same run-around. I was also able to resolve it myself.
If Level 1 support can't fix it, they should bump it up to someone more equipped to investigate the problem before telling the customer there's nothing that can be done; live with it.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @slickparent

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to provide your feedback although I apologize that you have had this experience with support.

I have forwarded this interaction to senior leadership for review and coaching as necessary. I am glad to hear that you were able to correct your issue, although I apologize that support was unable to assist.

If you contact support and are given the same response, I would request to speak to a higher level of support or a supervisor.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @slickparent

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to provide your feedback although I apologize that you have had this experience with support.

I have forwarded this interaction to senior leadership for review and coaching as necessary. I am glad to hear that you were able to correct your issue, although I apologize that support was unable to assist.

If you contact support and are given the same response, I would request to speak to a higher level of support or a supervisor.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.