Simple Investment View drops my cash cash balance

Options
Kjo
Kjo Member ✭✭
edited April 2 in Investing (Windows)
The Simple Investment View always drops off my cash balance, I am constantly having to add it back in. Please help, do I need to change a setting?

Answers

• sowellmg
    sowellmg Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. Although, CASH for one of my accounts is still showing $0 after repeatedly trying to manually update.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Kjo and @sowellmg

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

What does the total value of the account show?

Do you see the holdings listed? What does the value over time section show? The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Kjo
    Kjo Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes I do see the holdings listed. and it tracks the value over time. However, the Cash does not show in the historical over time value as I have to keep manually adding it to the portfolio
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Quicken_Tyka I believe this is the same problem reported in this thread:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20173511
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Philip107
    Philip107 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My issue is just the opposite. I have no actual cash balance but an amount is always added after every account update.

---- Quicken User since 1998 ----
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Philip107,

Since this is an older post that was originally created back in April of 2021, it is less likely to receive an answer now.

I would suggest creating a new post for better visibility and to potentially receive responses from other users who may currently be experiencing the same problem. Doing so will also assist us with better tracking ability in the event that this issue may result in an escalation being required.

Please be sure to include a description of the issue, any error messages as well as the version of Quicken you have currently running (Help > About Quicken). The more information you are able to provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.