Adding Mass Mutual account results in CC-501 error

When I try to add a mass mutual 401(k) account, I enter the user name and password but then get a window saying there is an error, specifically CC-501. It says to try again later and not to contact Mass Mutual. This has been going on for over a week and I can't add this account. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Michael Gray,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, if the error persists after 24 hours, you will need to contact Quicken Support for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to get it resolved.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Michael Gray
    Michael Gray Member ✭✭
    Well thanks for the reply but it was pretty useless. All the support technician told me is that Quicken may not support Mass Mutual and to contact the bank. If I'm supposed to contact the bank to fix the issue why does the error message specifically state "Do not contact MassMutual - Insurance and Annuities for assistance. They cannot fix this problem."

Also, if quicken doesn't support the bank, then why is it pre-programed into the select a bank window when you add a new account???

I brought both these items to the attention of the technician and all he did was to tell me to contact the bank again and then left the chat. Quality customer service there.

So what the real answer?? Is it a quicken problem or a Mass Mutual problem???
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for following up and providing details about your interaction with chat support, though I apologize for the negative experience.

Were you by chance given a ticket number for your interaction that you could provide us with here? I'd like to personally look into the interaction and forward it to the proper channels so we can provide the agent you spoke to with an appropriate coaching opportunity.

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.