is there a problem with one step update ?

for the past 2 days I have received the following message when trying to up date accounts and historical prices:"Quicken's online service is unavailable at this time. Please wait 10 minutes and try again. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You might want to try signing out of Quicken and then signing back in.  Sometimes the Quicken gets out of sync with the Cloud Account and/or your Quicken ID account and doing this can get them all back into sync, again.  You can do this by going to Edit > Preferences > Cloud ID & Cloud Accounts > Sign in as a different user > follow the prompts > sign back in using your current Quicken ID and PW.
    Let me know if this resolved your issue.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You might want to try signing out of Quicken and then signing back in.  Sometimes the Quicken gets out of sync with the Cloud Account and/or your Quicken ID account and doing this can get them all back into sync, again.  You can do this by going to Edit > Preferences > Cloud ID & Cloud Accounts > Sign in as a different user > follow the prompts > sign back in using your current Quicken ID and PW.
    Let me know if this resolved your issue.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)