Receiving error cc-502 for Together Credit Union 4/19/2021

I'm unable to connect to Together Credit Union for one step update and individual account updates. Returns cc-502 error code.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @KevinMyers,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please, review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-502.

If the error persists after 24 hours or more, as stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support via phone or chat. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• KevinMyers
    KevinMyers Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thanks!
  • KevinMyers
    KevinMyers Member ✭✭
    I was able to connect for a day but the update to the account total made no sense. Then later in the day one step update was unable to connect again...cc-800.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thanks for the update and additional information.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-800.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.