Securities not showing on mobile app

djohn1187
djohn1187 Member ✭✭
When I go to the mobile app I am seeing my accounts that only show the cash balances and no securities. I have reset my cloud data with no success. Both data files on my desktop and mobile app are the same. All of the securities show up on my desktop.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @djohn1187

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have a few questions to help me further isolate the cause of this issue. Do you track this account manually or is it connected for transaction download? What is the name of the financial institution? 

How many different securities does this account show in the desktop version?

Please let me know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • djohn1187
    djohn1187 Member ✭✭
    Thanks Tyka. By some miracle when I went to the app this morning my securities showed up. I did nothing in the system that would have brought them back. I track the transactions manually in my Fidelity and Vanguard accounts and using the Quicken desktop program to update the security prices. If I have any further issues I'll let you know. Thanks for your response.
  • PLR
    PLR Member ✭✭✭
    I have the same issue and I hope that I will have the same luck because even if my investments accounts are checked to be sync in Quicken on my PC, no investment accounts and no securities appeared on the Quicken app on my iPad.
  • hrosenharry
    hrosenharry Member ✭✭
    This is clearly a problem with quicken. I spent about an hour and a half yesterday chatting with a quicken tech and we never solved the problem. They have program problem.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @plr and @hrosenharry

Thank you for the response and additional details. I would recommend submitting feedback to the Mobile Development team. This can be found in the mobile app in the menu under  "Feedback."

Alternatively, the Mobile Development team may also be emailed at mobilefeedback@quicken.com. This may not receive a direct response but the information will be used for research and investigative purposes.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.