Securities don’t appeared anymore on Quicken app

PLR
PLR Member ✭✭✭
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
I used Quicken app on a iPad since a couple of years and recently securities didn’t appeared anymore in Investment. I chat with Quicken help and agent answered that securities don’t appeared anymore, only cash balance is appearing .
I hope this issue will be fixed in short time because Quicken app isn’t interesting without access to details of all of ours accounts ( banks, credits, investment etc)

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @PLR

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here did support go over any troubleshooting steps with you? One thing we can attempt here is to reset the cloud to see if we're able to get the securities showing up again. I'll leave an article down below on how to do so.

https://www.quicken.com/support/troubleshooting-quicken-mobile-companion-app

You'll find it under the I'm having trouble syncing to the Quicken mobile app section for your Operating system.

Once you get a chance to try this let us know if you're able to get any updates. If not we'll see what we can try next to fix the issue you're having.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓

Hello @PLR

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here did support go over any troubleshooting steps with you? One thing we can attempt here is to reset the cloud to see if we're able to get the securities showing up again. I'll leave an article down below on how to do so.

https://www.quicken.com/support/troubleshooting-quicken-mobile-companion-app

You'll find it under the I'm having trouble syncing to the Quicken mobile app section for your Operating system.

Once you get a chance to try this let us know if you're able to get any updates. If not we'll see what we can try next to fix the issue you're having.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• PLR
    PLR Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Thank you Francisco to have taking time to answer to my concerns. In fact, with a first contact with support, we did a reset of the cloud because server was not responding with my Quicken on my PC. Everything worked well after the cloud reset with my PC. But with the app on my iPad, it was different and I lost all my securities. So I chat again with support and a second agent said to me that it was normal because securities were not anymore available on the app which give only cash balances for every accounts ( banking, credits, investments).I thought it was weird because I used this app since 2 years and everything listed in Quicken was also appearing in the app.
    This morning, after 24 hours of rolling of Quicken’s app, all my accounts and securities in details seem to appeared.
    So app seem to work well now but I wonder why the second support agent gave me a wrong information and close chat right away after.
    Anyway, thanks Francisco for your support which is appreciated . Best regards.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @PLR

Thanks for the update.  Glad to hear it's working for you now. If you do run into any other issues please let us know so we can take another look!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • PLR
    PLR Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Hi Francisco,
    I have again the same issue as I noted before with QUICKEN on my iPad particularly in "Investing" where only cash balance is showed , all my accounts are also listed but no list of securities are showed , as they appeared before.
    I also noted that in all categories of Quicken only cash balances are showed when details datas were appearing before.
    Also all files of Quicken are updating non stop.
    So I tried everything:
    -delete Quicken app and reinstall it on my iPad ,
    -stop sync Quicken web and cloud on PC,
    -reset cloud 
    Quicken app is updating non stop at each session , so does it connect to cloud or not , we don’t know.
    I even let it run for 24 hours without any improvement .
    What can I do more....
  • PLR
    PLR Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Issue come from a bad or no connexion with Quicken cloud ( server) which don’t answer because to busy or out of service, I don’t  know but Quicken app isn’t working well actually . Too bad!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @PLR

Thank you for the response and the additional details, although I apologize that you continue to experience this issue. 

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps. 

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further. 

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • PLR
    PLR Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    I chatted twice with Quicken support and agents, after many manipulations and updates,  were not able to fix this issue which is known by Quicken. So they told me that Quicken is working to find a solution and put forward eventually a patch to fix it.
    Meantime, as some other users , I will not be able to use Quicken app on an iPad
  • PLR
    PLR Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    What is weird is that yesterday Quicken software on my PC inform me that a new update was available for canadian edition with the goal of improving and solving issues with Quicken mobile. So I upgraded my Quicken on my desk top and Quicken mobile on web is working very well even on my iPad Air4,  but unfortunately this patch didn’t correct issues with Quicken app . So I will be hoping for the next one!
This discussion has been closed.