Tabs missing

Options
Jeff Tackes
Jeff Tackes Member ✭✭
I'm using Quicken Deluxe - Version 6.0.3 (Build 600.37136.100) - on an iMac with MacOS 11.2.

I used to be able to open accounts, reports, and reconciliations in tabs. Now they only open in new windows ... which is really annoying. How do I get my tabs back?

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can do it, but it's kind of clunky. Open a register or report in its own window. Now under the View menu, View Tab Bar should be active (black, not gray), so you can select it. Open another window, and then drag the tab bar of one window onto the tab bar of the other; the will be combined into one window with two tabs. This can be repeated for many tabs. 

Note that the main Quicken window never has a tab bar, and will always remain separate. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can do it, but it's kind of clunky. Open a register or report in its own window. Now under the View menu, View Tab Bar should be active (black, not gray), so you can select it. Open another window, and then drag the tab bar of one window onto the tab bar of the other; the will be combined into one window with two tabs. This can be repeated for many tabs. 

Note that the main Quicken window never has a tab bar, and will always remain separate. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • joe porkka
    joe porkka Member ✭✭
    Options
    I talked to support -- very helpful.
    First from the VIEW menu, select Classic Menus.
    Then in the VIEW menu, select "SHOW TABS"
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I talked to support -- very helpful.
    First from the VIEW menu, select Classic Menus.
    Then in the VIEW menu, select "SHOW TABS"
    This is a Mac thread.  Your answer is for Quicken Windows.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.