News & Analysis button not working in Security Detail View

Options
Hi
When I am looking a security in the Security Detail View and I click News Analysis is not doing anything.
I am using Canadian version R28.15

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Miguel,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on this. However, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

Thank you!
    (QWIN-16574)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Miguel,

Do you get the "Sign-In" pop-up when you click the News & Analysis button?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Miguel
    Miguel Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi. No, nothing at all. Thanks
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Miguel,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on this. However, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

Thank you!
    (QWIN-16574)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.