USAA CC-501

Options
Rod Christmas
Rod Christmas Member ✭✭
I am running quicken for windows version R32.12 Build 27.1.32.12. My usaa accounts work fine in windows but I get a cc-501 error when I try to add them to Mobile and Web. I have deactivated and reactivated via the support article steps for the issues. I have called premium support twice and redid alot of the steps and ultimately they tell me to call USAA and USAA says they don't know what the issue is with mobile. On the support call today they had me create a test file and the weird thing is when I logged in with my normal username, password and pen everything worked. It then asked me to enter the direct connect access id and pin and it all stopped working again. Is anyone else having this issue or have any idea how to resolve?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Rod Christmas

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you are experiencing a CC-501, this error will require contact to support to review the log files and possible escalation to resolve if the error does not resolve itself.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

When contacting support, be sure to let them know how long you have been receiving this error. 

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.