State Farm Benefit Management Account

Options
So State Farm Benefit Management account gets 4.5% interest (old acct) Because State Farm doesn't allow for online transactions with these this type of account, I will need to do it manually. How do I tell Quicken the first of each month to add 4.5% so I don't have to do it manually.

Best Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Miss Lynn

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

This type of feature is currently not available, I apologize for not having better news. Depending on the situation and how consistent the balance of the account is, you may be able to schedule a reminder to help save time.

To learn about creating a bill reminder, please see the information available here

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Miss Lynn said:  How do I tell Quicken the first of each month to add 4.5% so I don't have to do it manually.
    You have to do it manually....  
    calc the interest and enter the transaction -
    can also create a monthly Reminder - where you calc the amount, and enter it
    Of course you should review it against the actual monthly transaction amount on your benefit website account.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Miss Lynn

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

This type of feature is currently not available, I apologize for not having better news. Depending on the situation and how consistent the balance of the account is, you may be able to schedule a reminder to help save time.

To learn about creating a bill reminder, please see the information available here

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Miss Lynn said:  How do I tell Quicken the first of each month to add 4.5% so I don't have to do it manually.
    You have to do it manually....  
    calc the interest and enter the transaction -
    can also create a monthly Reminder - where you calc the amount, and enter it
    Of course you should review it against the actual monthly transaction amount on your benefit website account.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.