One Step not working

goodswak
goodswak Member ✭✭
One step not working since last update. Union Bank, Citibank and Syncrony. I have to manually download updates from the web-sites

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Please try this before doing anything else:
    • Go to Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    • Click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side.
    • Sign out, then sign back in to your Quicken account using your existing Quicken ID.

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if any error messages do you get?

Are the missing banks still selected in the One Step setup?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • goodswak
    goodswak Member ✭✭
    No Error msg's. Yes Union, Synchrony and citi-bank all show in the one step set-up. One union bank account did download today, but it does not give me the option to say done and or reconcile. I am going to deactivate and reactivate the individual accounts and see what happens.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Please try this before doing anything else:
    • Go to Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    • Click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side.
    • Sign out, then sign back in to your Quicken account using your existing Quicken ID.

• goodswak
    goodswak Member ✭✭
    Thank you. It worked.
  • NorbertH
    NorbertH Member
    Hi, I tried the "sign in as a different user" fix but it did not work. Any other ideas?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorbertH said:
    Hi, I tried the "sign in as a different user" fix but it did not work. Any other ideas?

Please start a separate NEW DISCUSSION and give us all the pertinent details, including your exact version, edition level and release of Quicken. US or Canadian version? Windows or Mac?

What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update from your desktop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    This makes it possible for us to try and provide solutions to your specific problem.