Upgrading quicken

Options
When my subscription was up for renewal, I downgraded to Starter. Realizing that doesn't work, I upgraded back to Premier, but my Quicken is still running as Starter.

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @vailcarolyn61 .  I'm thinking that your installed program simply needs to be resync'd properly to your Cloud Account so it picks up the new subscription you have.  It's a simple process:  Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts > Sign in as a different user > follow the prompts to complete signing out > when prompted to sign in use your current Quicken ID and PW.   After completing the new sign in, your installed program should show that you are set up with Premier.
    Let me know if this resolves your issue.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @vailcarolyn61 .  I'm thinking that your installed program simply needs to be resync'd properly to your Cloud Account so it picks up the new subscription you have.  It's a simple process:  Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts > Sign in as a different user > follow the prompts to complete signing out > when prompted to sign in use your current Quicken ID and PW.   After completing the new sign in, your installed program should show that you are set up with Premier.
    Let me know if this resolves your issue.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.