Penfed Credit Union

I have been having issues with PenFed Credit Union. I know the question has been asked and I tried following the steps in the other threads, but I can download and import via the file but my quicken no longer connects via web connect. This has been going on for a bit, just now had a few minutes to try and investigate and still missing the answer to fix it. Any help would be great.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Cliff Conklin

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Note you'll want to try adding your downloaded file. You should be able to do so like you normally do.

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco