Schedule E Import issues into Turbotax

I am importing into Turbotax without issue in general. However, when the Schedule E  data imports it creates new Schedule E's. I have two schedule E's already set up in Turbotax because  I imported and used Turbotax last year. The data should import into each already set up Schedule E using tags and copy numbers. But instead it creates two new schedule E's.  I have troubleshooted this in Turbotax help and I can't even figure out how to ask a question over there and when calling a number i just get a robot that hangs up on me. I suppose it could fall to either on who could help with this. HELP!!!!

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Have you also posted this in the TTAX forum?  Because, it seems to me, that this is a TTAX issue ... not a Q issue.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • jnprop
    jnprop Member ✭✭✭
    I wish I could I can not figure out how to do that. It is very hard to figure out there community.  I thought the same thing. 
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 26
    This is definitely a TurboTax issue. I encounter it every year.
    Each year, I have to tell TT that no, I do not have 1099s from the same banks and brokerages as last year, I did not contribute to any of the same charities as last year, etc. Unless I do that, TT duplicates everything whether importing from Q or downloading directly from my FIs.
    The choice is to allow the duplicates and later delete them, or prevent them from being created. It's almost the same amount of work either way.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.