One Step Update Completes but Bank registers don't update

Using Quicken for Windows R32.12, and One Step Update completes and it states I have new transactions and states the correct Online Balances, but the Banking registers never update. I have a checking, saving and HSA account with the same institution.

The only way to update the register is to use Tools > Account List > Edit > Online Services Tab > Reset Account Button. I have to do this individually for each of the 3 accounts. The reset though doesn't fix One Step Update.

I have worked with Quicken Support twice over the past 4 months this has been occurring and all they have done is Reset Account (1st time) and Remove and Add accounts linking them to the existing entries in Quicken (2nd Time) neither of which fixes One Step Update.

Sad state that downloading files from my institution and importing them into quicken is a quicker process, that process though is much more tedious than it was when using Quicken on a Mac in 1998.
Tagged:

Answers

• StorageMgr
    StorageMgr Member
    The online balance below the register does update to reflect the value noted in the One Step Update.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @StorageMgr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID 
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how to goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Dennis B
    Dennis B Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problem. Did as you suggested and still having problem. Got a better fix?