Hometrust Bank CC-800

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: CC 502 error with Home Trust Bank of North Carolina.

Comments

• vicbullard
    vicbullard Member ✭✭
    Options
    Now I am receiving CC 800 errors when downloading from Hometrust Bank. This has been going on for several days. I have followed the detailed procedure to remove it. However, it doesn't work. I just renewed my subscription..great timing??
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @vicbullard,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please review this support article which provides error-specific troubleshooting instructions for error CC-800. Were these the exact steps you have tried so far?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• vicbullard
    vicbullard Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes. I have followed the directions to a tee and still get the cc 800 error. What could cause this? I waited 2 days before trying it again. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried the recommended fix several times. Nothing works.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Thank you for following up and posting an update, though I'm sorry to hear that the steps did not resolve the issue for you.

As stated at the bottom of the article, if the steps fail to resolve the error, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.