The multi security charting option does not work in Canadian version

Options
Hi
I am using R32, Canadian version.
When I click on the multi security charting, it does not do anything.
Does anybody knows what is going on, or what should I do to make work?

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Miguel,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Although we do not have an ETA on when a solution will be available, once one is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (QWIN-16574)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Miguel

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering if the recent patch may have not installed properly and it's limiting you from opening the graph you're looking for. I'll leave a link down below with a the Mondo patch to see if we're able to fix the issue.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7892730/windows-canada-r32-xx-release

Once you get the chance to try the patch let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Miguel
    Miguel Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi
    I just re-installed and even re-started my computer. It did not work.
    When I click " Multiple Security Charting" it does not do anything.
    Same thing with the button News&Analysis.
    See image.

Thanks.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Miguel,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Although we do not have an ETA on when a solution will be available, once one is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (QWIN-16574)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.