will this ever be fixed to allow me to uncheck it (View/ Tabs to show/Mobil & Web)

bc258
bc258 Member ✭✭
(View/ Tabs to show/Mobil & Web) when i do one step update the show Mobil & Web keep reappearing even after i click it not to. will this ever be fixed to allow me to uncheck it.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @bc258 & @markjwilson,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to tell us about this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a follow-up response yet.

I just tested this issue myself and got the same result. I went ahead and submitted a bug report for this to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.

Unfortunately, we won't have an ETA on this, however, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

Thank you for your patience and for bringing awareness to this issue!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Hello@bc258

Thank you for posting in the Community, though I’m sorry that you are having this issue with the tabs. I want to make sure I understand the issue. It seems as though you are going through the VIEW menu, then TABS TO SHOW and you are unchecking the MOBILE AND WEB tab, with the intention to not have this tab included in the tab bar at the top of the program. And when you complete a One Step Update, the MOBILE AND WEB tab is reappearing?

Is this what is happening? Any additional information that you are able to provide would be helpful.

Thank you

Quicken Diana

• bc258
    bc258 Member ✭✭
    Sorry for the long wait for me to respond. Yes, this is what is it does.
    Thank you.
  • markjwilson
    markjwilson Member
    I have had exactly the same problem for longer than I can remember. I'm pretty sure reported it at least once. It repeats every single time I run One Step Update. Can you at least verify that Quicken support can duplicate this problem? If not, I would be happy to help.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @bc258 & @markjwilson,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to tell us about this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a follow-up response yet.

I just tested this issue myself and got the same result. I went ahead and submitted a bug report for this to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.

Unfortunately, we won't have an ETA on this, however, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

Thank you for your patience and for bringing awareness to this issue!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• To the User this "bug" feels manipulative, as though Quicken has intentionally programmed the software to work in this unorthodox manner. Either fix the "bug" or remove the option to hide the tab. This change should be a top priority as the issue is simply ridiculous. Clearly the development team is not this inept.
This discussion has been closed.