Error 1706

Running windows 10, Quicken Starter Edition, Release R32.12
I have used Quicken for many years, now I g you et this when I try to download from my bank
The features you are trying to use is one a network resource that is unavailable
Path C:\users\cjlhp\app data\local\temp\pst 2425 tmp\Disk1\Quicken msi cannot be found
Error 1706 No valid source could be found for product Quicken the window installer cannot connect
C;\users\cjlhp\downloads\Quicken(97.)qfx Fatal Error during installation

I thought I found a link on line to fixthis but "Access Denied:
HELP PLEASE

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @cjlhp8,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, we will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please provide the name of the financial institution you are experiencing this error with? Also, which connection method are you using to download transactions (Express Web Connect, Direct Connect, or Web Connect .qfx)?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• cjlhp8
    cjlhp8 Member ✭✭
    The financial institution is The Summit Federal Credit Union .I am not sure what method I use to download transactions. I export directly from the bank’s website and it creates a download Quicken.qfx file that downloads to my Quicken register
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @cjlhp8

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco