One step update is not working

Options
I've tried to deactivate all the problem accounts and reactivate them from add accounts. They are still not working. Please advise, thanks.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @cathyjohn .  Would you pleases provide some additional information:
    From Help > About Quicken
    • I see from your profile that you are running Quicken for Windows.  Is this correct?
    • What edition are you running:  Starter, Deluxe, Premier or Home & Business?
    • What version are you running?
    • When does your subscription expire?
    You say you tried to deactivate/reactivate.  Were you successful reactivating?
    Which financial institution(s) and type(s) of accounts are causing the problem?
    Are you getting any error messages?  If so, what are they?
    What are the connection method(s)?  Direct Connect or Express Web Connect?  (You can get this information from Account List or from the Online Services tab of Account Details for the affected accounts.)

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• cathyjohn
    cathyjohn Member ✭✭
    Options
    I finally called tech support yesterday and he fixed it for me, it took us 1.5 hours. He said if we should not deactivate and reactivate the account if we see error code CC501.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cathyjohn said:  He said if we should not deactivate and reactivate the account if we see error code CC501.
    Please give us all the details next time - like if you were getting CC-501 errors -
    we can't really guess at all the reasons why OSU isn't working
    or what happens after you do a bunch of stuff to your Quicken QDF data -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10