Downloaded Transactions User Interface Issues

Options
Does anyone else have issues navigating the downloaded transactions list? If I choose to accept a transaction somewhere in the middle of the list, I would expect the cursor to end up on the nest transaction in the list. Instead it seems to jump up a bunch of transactions. So I have to constantly be scrolling to find the next transaction I want to vet. It makes the process take 10 times longer than it should. And why can't I select several transactions to accept, at once? It's all, or nothing. The UI is generally terrible, anyway, but this is one of the worst implementations...

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There have been other discussions on that subject here in the Community and we're waiting for Quicken to do something about it.
    Meanwhile, whenever I get a long list of Downloaded Transactions to process, I usually just process them from the top, one after the other. The option to Hide Accepted transactions is enabled, making the list shorter as I go along. That avoids all the other hassles with scrolling and working in a too small display area.