MySynchrony Only Supports Manual Downloads

I have two My Synchrony Accounts and I called in and they told me that they only support manual downloads at this time. Is that what everyone is finding?

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Maybe what you are being told by Synchrony is related to this Alert?:  Ongoing: 4/12/21 Synchrony Bank & Associated Cards Return CC-501/101 Error.
    BTW, I have a couple of retail credit cards from Synchrony but those accounts in Quicken are not set up with My Synchrony.  They are instead set up with their own unique URLs and Quicken connects with them.  I have had no issues using OSU successfully with these Synchrony cards.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Maybe what you are being told by Synchrony is related to this Alert?:  Ongoing: 4/12/21 Synchrony Bank & Associated Cards Return CC-501/101 Error.
    BTW, I have a couple of retail credit cards from Synchrony but those accounts in Quicken are not set up with My Synchrony.  They are instead set up with their own unique URLs and Quicken connects with them.  I have had no issues using OSU successfully with these Synchrony cards.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)