Some transactions not being reported in budget (Q Mac)

whitepd47
whitepd47 Member ✭✭
Transactions do not appear in one category on the budget report? The budget report shows no transactions for the category?

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Are there any sub-categories of the category, and do you have them selected in the budget's categories list?
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • mdleighty
    mdleighty Member
    If that transaction is also a transfer, it will not appear under the category.
  • whitepd47
    whitepd47 Member ✭✭
    The transactions in questions are not transfers
  • jacobs
    @Peter You didn't answer if there are there any subcategories involved? It's hard to take guesses with the limited information you've provided. If you'd care to post any screenshots which show the transactions and your budget settings for the categories, maybe we can help you isolate the issue.
  • ACS
    ACS Member ✭✭
    Same question: the transactions are Federal tax paid, state tax paid and property tax paid. All sub-categories under Taxes. None show on the expenses on the budget report.
  • jacobs
    @ACS  I have those categories in my budget, and the expenses are reflected in my budget. Are you sure you have both the account from which the taxes were paid, and each of those sub-categories checked in the set-up of your budget?
  • ACS
    ACS Member ✭✭
    @jacobs Thank you! I'm not sure how those got disabled, but I've corrected now.
This discussion has been closed.