USAA Quicken Issues -- Again

Once again can't update USAA in Quicken. Something new or same old poor service?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @kmurnane98

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Could we get some more information on the issue. Are you using Direct connect or Express web connect? Are you getting any error or is it blank? 

Depending on what we're able to find out here we'll see what we can do to fix the issue you're having.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• bwilson369
    bwilson369 Member
    I am having the same issue - have not been able to update USAA for days now - CC-502 error.
  • kmurnane98
    kmurnane98 Member
    I am using Web Connect. The USAA download and reporting system is totally messed up. What downloads may be repetitive, sometimes doesn't work, requires multiple messages to get the code to input to get the download -- totally messed up.
  • bwilson369
    bwilson369 Member
    Now I am getting error code CC-501 for this issue.
  • koalaflyer
    koalaflyer Member
    I can't log in with the Access code and PIN for USAA. I have to disconnect access and set it up EVERY TIME to download my accounts. The access code and PIN have not changed (I get the same one from USAA every time) but the login does not work. (Windows Quicken subscription, Premier, Windows 8.1 machine). Re-connecting every time is a RIDICULOUS solution.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @koalaflyer

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response. 

What is the initial error message you receive when attempting to update? Are you running One Step Update or are you using the update now optio?

Please let me know so we can determine the next best steps to take.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • wwhite42
    wwhite42 Member
    I am getting CC-502 error when updating my account. waiting for support followup reference to case number: 8587145