CC-508 Firefox and Navy Federal

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Navy Federal Credit Union not downloading.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @gerh

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

The CC-508 error occurs when your financial institution has added either a new page to its website or a pop-up window that requires your action to bypass it, such as a prompt to update your personal contact information or promotional material such as credit card or loan offers.

If you have completed the troubleshooting steps here and the issue continues to persist, I would next recommend containing Quicken Support once more.

This issue will require a review of the logs and escalation to correct. Quicken Care has the tools to perform the escalation. Please let me know how long you have been experiencing this issue and that the bank was unable to assist.

Please let me know how it goes!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• gerh
    gerh Member
    Options
    :s Failure of Quicken connect (error CC-508) and Firefox login to https://navyfederal.org today, 6 May 2021, after working with no problems since accounts opened in Jan 2021; now I can only login through MS Edge browser, and cannot get Quicken Windows (subscription) to re-activate to connect with NFCU savings accounts. Niether NFCU Supervisor in website tech support nor Quicken tech support had any solutions, despite full troubleshooting. We think NFCU has a major secirity-software glitch that is causing incompatibilities with Quicken and Firefox. Solutions??
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @gerh

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

The CC-508 error occurs when your financial institution has added either a new page to its website or a pop-up window that requires your action to bypass it, such as a prompt to update your personal contact information or promotional material such as credit card or loan offers.

If you have completed the troubleshooting steps here and the issue continues to persist, I would next recommend containing Quicken Support once more.

This issue will require a review of the logs and escalation to correct. Quicken Care has the tools to perform the escalation. Please let me know how long you have been experiencing this issue and that the bank was unable to assist.

Please let me know how it goes!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~