Unable to establish a connection with Ameriprise Brokerage 133 Direct

Trying to add new account after validating at www.ameriprise.com/quicken and returning to Quicken to add account. All I get is "Sorry, we encountered an error. It's not your fault" "Quicken is having problems connecting to Ameriprise Brokerage 133 Direct."

I have been trying for about a week with the same results.....

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Jacques235

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

With the issue that you ear experiencing best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as the error you're having can have multiple causes. We'll be able to collect logs to figure out exactly what is causing the issue you're having. This will let us know what exactly is happening and if the issue needs to be escalated as well. I'll leave our information down below for you to find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Jacques235

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

With the issue that you ear experiencing best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as the error you're having can have multiple causes. We'll be able to collect logs to figure out exactly what is causing the issue you're having. This will let us know what exactly is happening and if the issue needs to be escalated as well. I'll leave our information down below for you to find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• tomreder
    tomreder Member
    I have the same problem described above for 2 months. I have been updating my Ameriprise accounts 'the old fashioned way'. Could someone please point me to the solution? TommyR