Accepted Transactions disappearing from register leaving 0/0/1900 $0

Options
For awhile this has especially been happening on transfers. For example I transferred about $6000 from checking to a credit card to make a payment. When it downloaded on both sides and I "accepted" it on the checking side my register entry "disappeared" leaving a 0/0/1900 entry for $0. The credit card side will be messed up if I accept it so I delete it and re-enter the transfer to manually "clear" on both sides. However, even though my checking register looks fixed, the balance reflects the disappeared $6000 ALSO in the account list, but not in the register (so account list balance on left does not match registry current balance). How to fix this problem and stop these from happening in the future?

Answers

• KitKat66
    KitKat66 Member
    Options
    I should mention that after the registry entry of 0/0/1900 appears then an error message (very short--can't remember it--registry error? maybe?) comes up. When I switch the view to a different account and then back to the account in question the 0/0/1900 entry has disappeared.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you aren't already, I suggest you enter the transfer transaction in the register before you import the transactions.  Quicken should be able match the transaction.
  • KitKat66
    KitKat66 Member
    Options
    Yes thank you...I should've mentioned that I do have them pre-entered. It's when they match and I click to accept the match that this happens.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KitKat66 said:
    Yes thank you...I should've mentioned that I do have them pre-entered. It's when they match and I click to accept the match that this happens.
    Please provide the version of Quicken being used: select Help > About Quicken

Please provide the full name of the financial institutions and the connection methods being used: open each register, press Ctrl + Shift + E and select the Online Services tab.

Are these accounts being sync'd with the Quicken cloud?