QWin shortcut to jump to matching transfer transaction ...

I had used this function before, but can't remember what it was and I am not getting a hit on a search now.
Several places talk about enabling the Transfer column in the register (menu View > Columns). With the Transfer column visible, when you hover your cursor over that column, you will see a small white arrow in a black circle. Clicking on this will pop open the other register in a new window with the other end of the transfer selected.
I am unable to do that. Could someone tell me how to do that in QWin.
I just remember that I did the shortcut while the transaction (transfer) was selected and it would take me to the corresponding transaction.
Thanks for listening ...
Bob
Win10 Home
Quicken 2020 Subscription

Best Answers

• Eagle
    Eagle Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    OK, it never seems to fail.
    You ask a question, then you find the answer!
    Right click on transfer transaction ... Context menu ... Near the bottom ... Go to matching transfer.
    Ctrl + Shift + X
    Thanks for listening ...
    Bob
    Win10 Home
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    It sounds like you are looking at some Quicken Mac instructions since Quicken Mac has a Transfer column and Quicken Windows doesn't have a dedicated transfer column.

In Quicken Windows you can right click on a transfer transaction and select to go to the matching transfer transaction or select Ctrl+Shift+X.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/

Answers

• Eagle
    Eagle Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    OK, it never seems to fail.
    You ask a question, then you find the answer!
    Right click on transfer transaction ... Context menu ... Near the bottom ... Go to matching transfer.
    Ctrl + Shift + X
    Thanks for listening ...
    Bob
    Win10 Home
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    It sounds like you are looking at some Quicken Mac instructions since Quicken Mac has a Transfer column and Quicken Windows doesn't have a dedicated transfer column.

In Quicken Windows you can right click on a transfer transaction and select to go to the matching transfer transaction or select Ctrl+Shift+X.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Eagle
    Eagle Member ✭✭
    Yes, I was pretty sure that this was a Mac thing about the transfer column.
    I knew I had done it before, but today it was vapor !!
    Thanks for listening ...
    Bob
    Win10 Home