I am unable to download from Wells Fargo Banking Accounts

Traveler
Traveler Member ✭✭
I have a mac which is updated and current quicken and now I am unable to download Wells Fargo accounts. This has been going on for several weeks. Sometimes it works after I try multiple times, and now it is not working at all.

Answers

• Traveler
    Traveler Member ✭✭
    I still have the problem! Can someone please fix this.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Traveler

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

First, please navigate to Quicken > About Quicken and provide the release that you are running. Are you seeing any specific error messages when attempting to update? 

The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Traveler
    Traveler Member ✭✭
    When I enter Quicken 6.1.1 on my MACbook Pro - 11.3.1 Big Sur - I go to the symbol for Account Update in the upper left hand corner. I click that and it spins while it downloads my accounts. It down loads several accounts - but not my Wells Fargo Account. The box then has a space in the lower right corner to update passwords - and I update (each time) my wells fargo password. This update frequently does not work on the first try so I try multiple times - with time between - until the circle starts spinning on the WF page, and I can reenter my correct password . When I enter the password in the bottom right box - it says it will update with Wells Fargo, meaning I should not have to enter the password every time and I go through this convoluted process. Ah, but I have been going through this for several months now. Please help.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Traveler

Thank you for the response and for the additional details.

If you have not done so already, I would take a look at the steps outlined here.

This article does state that it's for 101/103 errors but these steps may remedy the issue that you're experiencing.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • BWV
    BWV Member ✭✭
    Check your passwords for duplicates in Keychain. I had issues, too, and deleting a duplicate for Wells Fargo fixed it.
This discussion has been closed.