Password Verification

need to verify my password

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Are you simply making a statement or are you having an issue with PW verification?  A lot more information is needed before anyone can provide an appropriate response.
    What are you doing or attempting to do that prompts you to verify your PW?  Open Quicken?  Open a data file? Set up an account?  Run One Step Update (OSU)?
    If it has to do with setting up an account or running OSU, which Financial Institution and which type of account?
    Also, which edition of Quicken Windows are you running (Starter, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business) and which version (revision) do you have installed?  (You can get this information from Help > About Quicken.)
    (QW Premier Subscription: R34.24 on Windows 10)
  • HORNSTER
    HORNSTER Member ✭✭
    simply need to reinstall my Quicken account from the cloud...
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, but it is not very clear what you are attempting to do.  If you mean that you are trying to reinstall Quicken on your computer from your Quicken on the Web account, you cannot do that.  To reinstall Quicken on your computer go to How do I download Quicken from Quicken.com to install or reinstall it? and follow the instructions provided there.  During installation you will need to enter your Quicken ID and PW so the installation will be linked to your Quicken.com account verifying that you have a valid license for it and to determine which edition features (Starter, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business) are enabled per your subscription.
    Once you have installed the program, open the data file you already have saved on your computer and then you can Sync it to your Quicken on the Web data.  If you do not know where your data file is saved or cannot find it, go to File > Find Quicken Files.  This will find all Quicken files on your computer and you can select the appropriate on from there.
    Does this answer your question?  If not, please provide more details of exactly what you are attempting to do and the issue(s) you are encountering.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R34.24 on Windows 10)