Help setting up mutual fund for transaction downloads.

Options
h40burrows
h40burrows Member ✭✭
I only get banking firms from which to choose, no brokerage or funds management.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    What specific brokerage company are you trying to add? And when you're clicking to add a new account, are you selecting Investments > Brokerage or Investments > IRA to begin the selection process?
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • h40burrows
    h40burrows Member ✭✭
    Options
    When I click "Accounts," then "Transaction Download" a window opens saying "Connection may be available...Chartwell Investment Partners, Try to connect." When I click the "Try to Connect" and then in the new window click "Get Connected," a new window listing only banking firms opens, no brokerage firms, for me to even look for Chartwell Investment Partners.
    Chartwell Investment Partners is not a bank. They are Portfolio Managers.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    I don't see Chartwell Investment Partners as a participating financial institution in Quicken Mac. (To test: click on Accounts > New > Investments > Brokerage, type Chartwell, and no financial institution is found.) You would need to contact Chartwell about why they don't participate with Quicken.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • h40burrows
    h40burrows Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, I will contact Chartwell.
    However, Quicken show also provide the same options when trying to add an existing account to "Transaction Download" that are available when adding a new account.
This discussion has been closed.