Pie Chart No Longer Appears when Clicking Spending/Income

Options
When viewing an account there are three options at the top of the register: Transactions, Spending, Income. In the past when I clicked Spending or Income, a pie chart immediately appeared breaking down my spending in to categories along with the amounts. Those pie charts no longer appear and the space is now blank. Any thoughts on how to get pie charts to reappear?

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Hmmm, I haven't heard of this one before, and I'm not able to reproduce the charts failing to appear; it works for me as it has in the past, with the Spending and Income tabs showing the pie chart at the top.

Can you confirm if you're using version 6.1.1? What version of macOS are you running? 

Is the space just white, or does it display the message "You have no transactions for the current filter settings"?

Do you get the same result on all accounts, as well as account groups (e.g. Cash, Banking, All Transactions) in the sidebar?
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Bob___C
    Bob___C Member
    Options
    Hi Jacobs,

Yes, I'm using Version 6.1.1 and Mac 11.3. I updated to Big Sur update maybe a month ago and I'm trying to remember if that's when the pie chart graphic stopped appearing. Basically the page looks exactly the same but there is no pie chart, just empty space. What's even more strange is that that same pie chart graphic does appear normally when I click the HOME option at the top of the page next to REPORTS.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @Bob___C  Wow, that seems odd. I don't have a Mac with Big Sur to test to see if that makes a difference or not. Hopefully someone else who's using Big Sur will chime in.

Just to confirm: does this happen on all your accounts, as well as if you click on All Transactions or Banking in the left sidebar, then click on Spending or Income?

In case this is macOS related, could you also share whether this is an Intel Mac or an M1 Mac?
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • WitchBorn1
    WitchBorn1 Member
    Options
    I’m just figuring my way around the updated Quicken. I clicked on "All Transactions” in the sidebar and got my pie chart back. Using Mac OS Catalina which is an absolute disaster in all ways.
This discussion has been closed.